Get a FREE
ENU Intro Pack*
Baked Oatmeal Recipe Using ENU Pro3+ Nutritional Powder
Preparation Time: approximately 5-8 minutes
Cooking Time: approximately 40-45 minutes
Serving Size: 1/10th piece, Serves 10
- 2 cups quick oats OR 2-1/4 cups old-fashioned oats, uncooked
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 1/3 cups whole milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ½ cup Dried fruit pieces and/or chopped nuts (optional)
- 20 scoops ENU PRO3+
- Heat oven to 350º F. Coat an 8-inch square glass baking dish with oil or cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, cinnamon, and granulated sugar. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine milk, eggs, and vanilla; mix well. Add to oat mixture; mix well; add fruit/nuts and ENU PRO3+, combine well. Pour into baking dish.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until center jiggles slightly. Remove from oven to cooling rack.
Turn-Out & Storage
Enjoy hot or at room temperature.
To store: cool to room temperature and slice into evenly sized pieces. Wrap each piece individually and put store in a sealed container or plastic bag. May be stored for up to a week under refrigeration and months in the freezer.
Nutrition Analysis (per serving)
- 220 calories
- 6.6g fat
- 9.6g protein
- 31g carbohydrate
- 112mg sodium
Recipe prepared by Zachari Breeding, MS, RDN, CSO, LDN, FAND
Zachari is a professional chef and clinical dietitian in Philadelphia and recently received his certified specialization in oncology nutrition. Zach is a contributing author to Food and Nutrition Magazine and the Stone Soup blog. In addition, he is the President of a non-profit organization that provides financial assistance to those living with cystic fibrosis and the Owner of Sage Nutritious Solutions, a personal catering/nutrition business. For more information about Zach, visit his website www.the-sage.org.