Get a FREE
ENU Intro Pack*
Banana Nut Oatmeal Recipe Using ENU Pro3+ Nutritional Powder
Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 ½ cup whole milk
- ¾ cup dry old-fashioned oats
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 8 scoops ENU PRO3+
- 2 large bananas, sliced
- ¾ cup chopped nuts (walnuts, pecans, almonds, or choice)
- In a medium sauce pan, heat milk over medium heat until slightly foamy. Add oats and cinnamon, stir well to combine.
- Allow to cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes, until mixture thickens.
- Remove from flame and allow to rest 5 minutes.
- Add brown sugar and ENU PRO 3+, stir well to combine.
- Gently fold in sliced banana and nuts.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe prepared by Zachari Breeding, MS, RDN, CSO, LDN, FAND
Zachari is a professional chef and clinical dietitian in Philadelphia and recently received his certified specialization in oncology nutrition. Zach is a contributing author to Food and Nutrition Magazine and the Stone Soup blog. In addition, he is the President of a non-profit organization that provides financial assistance to those living with cystic fibrosis and the Owner of Sage Nutritious Solutions, a personal catering/nutrition business. For more information about Zach, visit his website www.the-sage.org.