Get a FREE
ENU Intro Pack*
Creamy Chocolate Pudding Recipe Using ENU Pro3+ Nutritional Powder
Yield: 4 Servings
- 115g dark chocolate, chopped into pieces
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ avocado (ripened)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 8 scoops ENU PRO 3+
- In a large glass bowl, combine chocolate and heavy cream. Microwave for 30 seconds until chocolate melts (You may also melt in a small saucepan over low heat). Pour into blender.
- Add avocado, vanilla extract, honey, and ENU PRO3+; liquify until mixture is smooth.
- Pour equal amounts into 4 small serving dishes.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours to set.
- Serve chilled.
Recipe prepared by Zachari Breeding, MS, RDN, CSO, LDN, FAND
Zachari is a professional chef and clinical dietitian in Philadelphia and recently received his certified specialization in oncology nutrition. Zach is a contributing author to Food and Nutrition Magazine and the Stone Soup blog. In addition, he is the President of a non-profit organization that provides financial assistance to those living with cystic fibrosis and the Owner of Sage Nutritious Solutions, a personal catering/nutrition business. For more information about Zach, visit his website www.the-sage.org.