Get a FREE
ENU Intro Pack*
Lime Panna Cotta Recipe Using ENU Pro3+ Nutritional Powder
Yield: 6 Servings
- 2 ¼ cups heavy cream
- ¾ cup whole milk
- 1 cup granulated raw sugar
- 2 limes (zest of 2 limes, juice of 1 lime)
- 2 ½ teaspoons unflavored gelatin powder
- 12 scoops ENU PRO3+
- In medium saucepan, combine heavy cream, milk, and sugar over medium-high heat. Heat until simmering.
- Stir in lime zest and juice; reduce to low heat. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a separate bowl, prepare gelatin per package instructions; add to saucepan.
- Add ENU PRO3+ and mix to combine.
- Pour equal amounts into 6 small serving dishes.
- Refrigerate for 6 hours to set.
- Serve chilled.
Recipe prepared by Zachari Breeding, MS, RDN, CSO, LDN, FAND
Zachari is a professional chef and clinical dietitian in Philadelphia and recently received his certified specialization in oncology nutrition. Zach is a contributing author to Food and Nutrition Magazine and the Stone Soup blog. In addition, he is the President of a non-profit organization that provides financial assistance to those living with cystic fibrosis and the Owner of Sage Nutritious Solutions, a personal catering/nutrition business. For more information about Zach, visit his website www.the-sage.org.